HVAC Engineering Specialists
For over ten years we have been delivering innovative and reliable commercial HVAC services to keep businesses running. Our innovative HVAC solutions cover the full design, installation and maintenance cycle as well as providing emergency repair and replacement services. We work closely with our clients to understand what is business critical to them reducing down time, lost revenue and repair costs.
What we do
We cover all aspects of HVAC including:
- commercial kitchen supply and extract systems
- gas interlock systems
- air conditioning
- roof top package units
- air handling units and chillers
- commercial gas, LPG and oil boilers
- water heaters
- Reznor heaters
We also complete electrical mechanical works and plumbing works on heating and hot water systems.
We can provide energy reducing solutions and recommendations and calculate RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive) and FIT (Feed in Tariff) revenues.
Who we do it for
Our experienced engineers work across a variety of sectors including; retail, catering, leisure & entertainment, science & defence, healthcare, banking, office and warehousing. We are experienced in working with temperature sensitive environments such as data centres and offer flexible packages to meet our customers’ varying needs.
We’re always there
Our customers are supported by a responsive 24 hour call out service. We operate from and maintain over 300 locations in and around the South West, South East, Midlands and Wales.
A service you can trust
We are an ISO9001 accrediated building services company. Our ISO quality management system (QMS) provides the standard operating practices for our business activities. We are registered with, and have the following accreditations from:
• Altius (Registration number 273333)
• Gas Safe Register (Registration number 509028)
• REFCOM F-Gas (Registration number REF 1006344)
• Environment Agency (Registration number CB/KN 5976QA)
• SSG – External Health & Safety audits (Gold Plus “SAFE” Scheme member)
• SAFE Contractor (Registration number FB9147)
• CHAS (Registration number 121640)
• ISO 9001:2015 (Registration number 133798A)
• Oftec (Registration number C101142)
Engineering Energy was founded in 2009 by Lee Coombes
I am an experienced Refrigeration Engineer and Director having worked in the HVAC industry for over twenty years. I am motivated by delivering a better, more cost effective service than our competitors to meet our customers needs. I strive for excellence in all the services we deliver and continually work to reduce equipment failure and down time and improve continual monitoring systems.